This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5 years
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to details
• English knowledge (spoken and written)
• Scrum Product Owner certification (advanced level preferred)
• PMI ACP (optional)
The Scrum Product Owner is a role in the Scrum development team who is responsible for the product backlog, making sure that it is up-to-date in terms of priorities, and has the items which translate back to the vision. The Product Owner represents the business or user and is accountable for collaborating with the consumer to define what features will be in the product release.
He/she is responsible for maximising the value of the product resulting from the work of the Development Team.
• Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Clearly expressing Product Backlog items
• Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions
• Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
• Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount