Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Full Stack Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• 5+ years of software development experience with one/several expert areas, e.g. front-end or back-end development, continuous delivery, automated testing, infrastructure, databases. Knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred
• Expertise in at least two of: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Java, Node.js, Golang, Python
• Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies
• Experience with the following: Linux, Maven/Gradle, NPM, Jenkins/Circle CI, GIT, code refactoring, design patterns, behaviour-driven development, domain driven design, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security, pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design,
• Preferably experience with Spring Boot, Ansible, Shell, Open Shift , GIT Lab, testing frameworks as well as relational and NoSQL data stores
• Full stack engineers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology
• Our Full stack engineers contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps
• Full stack engineers will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas)
• Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
• Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
• E2E ownership and responsibility for including infrastructure, building, testing, deployment
• Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems
• Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount