Hungarian speakers wanted!
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hungarian speakers wanted! active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
What about workplace which offers you Sodexo Lunch Pass for every worked day? What about using your own Multisport card to get relaxed at the gym after day at work? What about changing the environment and finding new friends in a new place (we will help with relocation!)? Sounds good?
We work smart and we play hard. And we have an informal, easy-going, multicultural environment that values transparency, modesty and growth. Caught your interest yet? Well then let’s see if we’re a match!
Are you a bilingual with Hungarian and English? Are you detail-oriented and quick on the uptake? Do your fingers tingle while reaching for the keyboard when you have to promptly take a decision? Then this position is tailor-made for you! We’ll even chip in for your relocation costs if you’re the perfect fit for our team.
What you need:
• Excellent Hungarian and English writing and speaking skills
• Attention to details
• High response speed and promptness in thinking
• Ability to be your own manager (micro-management-wise)
• Ability to take initiative and identify innovative solutions for different issues
• Excellent computer skills
• Willingness to work in 3 shifts pattern
• Willingness to relocation to Poland, Poznan
You will be in charge of:
• Moderating content (videos, images, reviews submitted by users)
• Identifying and escalating potential errors in the application used for moderating content
• Participating in testing, launching or implementing new products and working tools
• Making suggestions for improving procedures
• Drawing up daily activity reports
What we offer:
• Relocation bonus, if you relocate from another country – 300 euros gross per month (paid for following 6 months)
• Sodexo Lunch Pass for each worked day
• Private medical healthcare (Medicover)
• Multisport card after trial period
• Multicultural environment
• The office located in the city center