IT Service Desk Technician
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs IT Service Desk Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
Some responsibilities include:
• Responsible for answering the calls and processing the emails from users
• Restoring the "normal service operation" as quickly as possible in the case of disruption
• Take steps to improve user awareness about ongoing IT issues and to promote appropriate use of IT services, components, and resources
• Represents the single point of contact (SPOC) for authorized users
• Responsible for all SLAs in Service Desk
• Participation in all project-planned appointments
• Redirect application incidents that require further Level 2 and Level 3 support to client or other applicable 3rd party provider
• Maintain and update 1st level support instructions for the applications
• Follow internal procedures and processes
• Bachelor's Degree
• Previous experience in application support
• Technical background (studies in Computer Science – nice to have)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (to be able to communicate in such a manner that is understandable to the end customer)
• Very good teamwork skills
• Logical thinker and good problem-solving skills
• English: Fluent
• German: Fluent
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount