Personnel Leasing Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OC Prod HR Consulting active
View all jobs Personnel Leasing Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
▪ Proven working experience in project management
▪ Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Perfect autonomy
▪ Advanced level of English and French
▪ Communicative, organized and goal oriented
▪ Excellent Internet and Microsoft Office skills
▪ Coordinates internal resources and third parties (national authorities, providers, clients, candidates) for the flawless implementation and execution of projects
▪ Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
▪ Creates and manages the project budget
▪ Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring administrative and commercial feasibility
▪ Ensures resource availability and allocation
▪ Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
▪ Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
▪ Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
▪ Identify new opportunities, develop new client relationships, create business proposals and write bids
▪ Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
▪ Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
▪ Represent the company in contract negotiations and meetings, ensuring that favorable terms and outcomes are obtained
▪ Develop and implement market and business development strategies
▪ Recommend, analyze and validate the commercial viability of ideas and concepts that will help the business grow and increase revenue
▪ Work closely with the Leadership team to strategically drive the business forward in line with its long term aims through identification of the appropriate commercial engagement angle.