Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Education: Technical – Electrical Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Fluency required in English
- Working electrical knowledge is preferred
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel is preferred
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong desire to excel in a fast paced sales environment
- Focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature
- Able to multitask, set priorities, and take ownership of any project given to them
- Experience in reporting an advantage
- Good working skills with IT tools / apps and databases
The responsibility of a Data Analyst is to collect, maintain, manage, interpret and analysis of data received from internal and external data sources. He/She conducts a verification/accuracy process of such data for identifying the problem/s and develops solutions to resolve problem/s and used this information to see the impact on the business profits and business operations. Data analyst also presents data, ideas and information in front of Manager to identify the opportunities and risks hence; they can take ideas and related information to make decisions for further benefits and success of the company in different areas.
- Track and update according to requirements Install Base assets within the working database
- Analyze and recommend improvements in tracking methods, capturing data rules and systems, based on the IB data, with the view of supporting revenue generation maximization
- Install Base data analysis, selection of targeted IB for field service business development
- Analysis of targeted customers for field services in company CRM
- Maintain documentation for assigned tasks (, IB Suite etc)
- Collaborate with Sales Services and Field Services teams on new services launches and scheduling of field activities
- Provide relevant process training to other team members
- Liaise between customers and Services Teams (Sales and Field) regarding Services Quality, Timeliness and Offer
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services/marketing to customer's needs
- Maintain close cooperation with field service marketing and business development
- Create and sustain good communication with field service engineers
- Act as back-up for the colleagues within the same team
- Other duties may be assigned.