VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
• Academic level: Bachelor
• Education: Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
• Experience: 5 years of operational experience after graduation
• Knowledge: CAD software like Catia V or Fides for designer. Robcad or Process Simulate for Robcad designer
• English (speaking, reading, writing).
• Properties: Representative, proactive, resourceful and independent
• Good communication and social skills. Bright report
• Cost and quality conscious, can go to the common project purpose
• Willingness to travel and work on location for longer periods at home and abroad to do to work with suppliers and customers
• Constructive and analytical insight
• Thinks, acts, evaluates, corrects
The tasks and responsibilities of the project-designer focus primarily on the optimal operation of the design processes of the assigned orders, taking into account the procedures described in the company manuals in accordance with ISO9001 quality and environment/VDA 6.4 and ISO 14001. In addition, the Executive Board, the unit manager engineering and the direct manager can delegate additional tasks.
The project designer reports to the unit manager engineering.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the design work of the driven designers and suppliers of outsourced work according the Plan Of Attack.
• Monitor progress and status of critical project deliverables and activities incl. reporting to the project engineer and management incl. possible distortions and corrective actions.
• Complete self-supporting in all design activities within his field study.
• Analyze order, consultation with client, project manager/engineer and internal departments.
• Support in calculations for the benefit of tenders and evaluation of tenders.
• Taking care for project information and the technical construction file.
• Indicate additional training needs to the unit manager Engineering
• Inheriting (part) tasks of the project engineer in the project.
• Inheriting (part) tasks of the designer in the project.
• Solve design problems on assembly at the customer, Breda and suppliers.
Addition Robot Simulation/CAE:
• The creation of OLP robot paths (OLP-programming) incl. mutual releases and locks.
• Check of the process during the project, from start till commissioning incl. suggestion of problem solutions.
Addition mechanical and Pneumatic design:
• Performing of life-and cost calculations
• Performing of constructive or consumption calculations.