Business Intelligence Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Intelligence Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• mid or senior level business intelligence analyst
• entry / mid-level SQL for Oracle / PostgreSQL / MS SQL
• entry / mid-level knowledge of reporting tools will be an advantage (Business Objects, Tableau)
Knowledge / skills / experience:
• Previous experience in business requirements gathering process and system analysis
• Knowledge of methodologies and tools for analysis activities
• Previous experience in data profiling and analysis
• Experience with logical design would be an advantage
• Ability to document / define interface specifications and reports specifications based on requirements
• Strong understanding of databases and Business Intelligence and their processes
• Ability to interpret and / or write system documentation and technical specifications
• Strong ability to write intermediate level SQL coding to help analyze data
• Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and detail level articulation in analyzing and specifying of functional details
• User stories thinking / writing
• Ability to communicate functional level details to solution developers – to support transition, translation and development
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and establish functional issues in production, solution testing; organize solution testing with business users
• Proactive attitude and communication ability at all levels in the organization explaining abstract concepts quickly understanding business needs
• Analyzing data & analytics requirements for different business divisions (Marketing, Sales, B2B, CSD, Finance, etc.) to be developed in the Data Warehouse, BI and Reporting layer
• Creating functional specifications
• Offering support to the development teams inside the department
• Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production
• Mentoring for the new team members
• Development of data ecosystems for analytical modeling
• Strong oral and written communication and strong analytical skills
• Professional ‘can do’ attitude, proactivity
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• Understanding solution architecture and involvement in system design
• Open mindedness, out of the box thinking and ability to adapt to frequent changes
• Team oriented willing to work in a fast paced, multinational environment
• Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency; sense of autonomy; gives multiple alternatives when asked to solve a problem and recommends the best one
• IT&C / Telecom industry experience is preferred
• Excellent English: verbal and writing