Internal Connectivity Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Connectivity Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow with us! We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything. Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story. READY? We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course. So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
- Design, plan and orchestrate end-to-end connectivity design solutions including WAN VPN and DC connections for all GET practises services
- Provide connectivity design consultancy in early phases of NPD and solution delivery processes
- Create connectivity design blueprints and orchestration policies to increase automation level in service delivery
- Ensure compliance to connectivity security policies of Group Technology Security and of customer organisations
- Drive connectivity implementation through PM function
- Support SW development initiatives from a connectivity perspective
- Contribute to the evolution of the GET C&S Engineering and system architecture strategy
- Support overall connectivity strategy across different VF and external hosting sites aligned with Group technology 2020 strategy, with GET connectivity portfolio and with Group DC connectivity policies.
- Cisco CCNA,CCNP,CCIE
- Routing and Switching expert knowledge
- Firewall, NAT, Proxy, LB expertise
- Connectivity delivery on time
- Total connectivity spend reduction
- Expert level in IP technology and connectivity practices
- General experience with connectivity provider practices
- Good technical background and a flexible nature which will adapt to additional products entering the business portfolio later along the line.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and manage work load. Customer driven mindset, critical judgement and problem solver focused
- Valued: Good level of insight into the following Vodafone installations: Vodafone International Backbone (IPBB and MSP), some local market CPN networks, VF Group data centres including SPEs, VCHS data centre structures, public cloud provider networks such as Amazon
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.