IBM Internship - Project Staffing Professional (workforce management)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
• excellent communication skills
• organized and alert
• able and inclined to analyze measurements/metrics data in order to provide quantitative insights into the effectiveness/quality/productivity/ of a certain area of the work performed.
• able to create win/win situations through flexibility and making trade-offs.
• inclined to review and include lessons learned and best practices into the definition of future staffing solutions.
• mandatory English: advanced knowledge
• mandatory Excel knowledge and Power Point: very good
The Project Staffing Professional Intern will be responsible to provide administrative support to ensure objectives being achieved by the workforce management function.
More directly, it will support the workforce manager and the workforce manager employees through a variety of tasks related to team's objective.
Ability to effectively communicate in written English with the team members and internal counterparts. Once having the necessary experience, may direct and lead the work of others.
Being guided by an experienced buddy, the PSP Intern will be responsible to:
• Prepare reports in excel
• Produce executive views on different topics
• Handle multiple projects
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointment .
• Internal staffing for open positions - understanding skill requirements and negotiating to deploy the appropriate skills to the appropriate project, identifying gaps and excesses and advising on acquiring and building needed capabilities.