Assistant to the Managing Director
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars, Trucks, Buses and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 35 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
• Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Depth knowledge of English; other languages would be a plus (German);
• Strong personality, charisma, dynamic and self-confident;
• Able to cope with stress, display calm and positive energy;
• Creative and innovative;
• Able to manage own budget;
• Experienced in translations.
• Ability to prioritize and complete numerous projects simultaneously
• Willingness to learn and take on new opportunities
• Answer incoming calls, take messages and forward calls in a professional manner, following established guidelines
• Greet visitors with courtesy and professionalism and direct them appropriately
• Assist with event preparation by organizing conference materials, preparing name badges, creating seating charts, etc
• The main objective of the job holder is to give support to the Managing Director in the activities dedicated to organizing diary, handling correspondence, logistics arrangements;
• Make all necessary travel arrangements for Managing Director or for company visitors;
• Maintain relationship and administrate the corporate agreements with main stakeholders and suppliers;
• Takes minutes of management meetings
• Translate communication messages and various materials
• The Assistant is responsible also to manage the administrative issues for other members of the Executive Team
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• Managing invoices and payments to suppliers, basic accounting, archiving, respecting internal procedures
Become part of a global brand, give yourself a chance to develop an international network with Daimler colleagues worldwide and learn why the slogan “The Best or nothing” fits so well Mercedes-Benz as brand and as working environment.