Assistant to the Managing Director
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mercedes-Benz Romania active
View all jobs Assistant to the Managing Director active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 42 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
• Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Depth knowledge of English; other languages would be a plus (German);
• Strong personality, charisma, dynamic and self-confident;
• Able to cope with stress, display calm and positive energy;
• Creative and innovative;
• Able to manage own budget;
• Experienced in translations.
• Ability to prioritize and complete numerous projects simultaneously
• Willingness to learn and take on new opportunities
• Answer incoming calls, take messages and forward calls in a professional manner, following established guidelines
• Greet visitors with courtesy and professionalism and direct them appropriately
• Assist with event preparation by organizing conference materials, preparing name badges, creating seating charts, etc
• The main objective of the job holder is to give support to the Managing Director in the activities dedicated to organizing diary, handling correspondence, logistics arrangements;
• Make all necessary travel arrangements for Managing Director or for company visitors;
• Maintain relationship and administrate the corporate agreements with main stakeholders and suppliers;
• Takes minutes of management meetings
• Translate communication messages and various materials
• The Assistant is responsible also to manage the administrative issues for other members of the Executive Team
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• Managing invoices and payments to suppliers, basic accounting, archiving, respecting internal procedures
Become part of a global brand, give yourself a chance to develop an international network with Daimler colleagues worldwide and learn why the slogan “The Best or nothing” fits so well Mercedes-Benz as brand and as working environment.