Junior Collections Specialist with French
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Excellent communication skills;
- Up to 1 year experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in English & French;
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is essential;
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Able to communicate with higher level management.
- Financial background and education is an advantage.
Do you want to improve in Finance and enhance your business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for an Jr. Collections Specialist to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
This role is about dealing with all processes and issues related to Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger;
- Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter;
- Ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of
cleaning up the open positions;
- Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceeding;
- Achieve weekly/monthly cash collection targets;
- Deal with queries from internal / external customers in a timely manner;
- Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.