This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Payroll Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- University degree.
- Typically 2-3 years of relevant payroll experience in a medium size or multinational company (experience in HR or accounting firm would be a significant plus);
- Solid statutory payroll and human resources knowledge.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Computer literacy (e.g. UCMS Pay, MS Office).
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Analytical skills (attention to details and confidentiality).
- Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines).
- Team worker, with very good organization and communication skills; flexible and adaptable;
- Motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to develop skills.
- Provide high-quality payroll services for employee of Romanian companies;
- Updates the employee database in the payroll software;
- Preparation / Review of HR and payroll and related documents, such as: labor agreements, additional acts, employment certificates, termination and ad-hoc personnel documents, maintain personnel files;
- Calculate salaries, personal income taxes, social security, health insurance contributions; submit all required tax statements;
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the payroll documents;
- Responsible for the accurate entry / review of payroll data in the payroll software;
- Responsible for ensuring that the deadline for payroll statements and payroll returns are met;
- Prepares and/or reviews of correspondence with clients;
- Liaising with state authorities;
- Makes sure that all the personnel files are up to date;
- Updates the Revisal (General Employee Registry) according to legal terms;
- Drawing up the payroll statements and different payroll reports;
- Manages the relation with the assigned clients;
- Advises internal employees and clients on payroll and labor legislation issues;
- Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll related legislation and informs team and manager on the changes.