SAP BW/BI Specialist (Fulltime, Rotterdam)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ABC Human Capital active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP BW/BI Specialist (Fulltime, Rotterdam) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SAP applications at process, integration and data level
- solid experience in design, implementation and management of all BW objects in a HANA environment
- ABAP skills with exposure to Web Dynpro is desirable
- solid experience with SAP BO to SAP BI integration, universe design and WEBI
- experience with HANA on BW is necessary
- hands-on experience in BEx/AfO
- analytical perception, structured way of working and an ability to get things done
proven experience as a key team member
- focus on continuous process improvement
- fluency in English (speaking, writing) as this is an English-speaking environment
- Experience on exposing data through the BW environment, reading from other SAP or non-SAP databases is required (open hubs, sda etc)
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- provide application level and data level integration expertise for the SAP areas mentioned above
- create detailed functional design and technical specifications
- modify and improve existing SAP BW objects with new or additional information to meet business requirements
- configure associated ETL processes
- maintain and develop custom extractors
- analyse, design and develop new processes and features
- manage and assist with implementation of projects that require design and creation of SAP BW components
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our Finance Department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
A competitive salary;
Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
A 13th month salary;
Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam.