Junior HelpDesk Administrator
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
The Junior Helpdesk Administrator’s interfaces directly with supported end-users to provide hardware, software, network and applications problem resolution. Is familiar with industry standard desktop operating systems and office automation software suites. The role is mandatory, without the role the activity of the company users could be affected if small technical issues are not solved on time.
- University Degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science
- Technical knowledge.
- English communication skills.
- Will to learn and improve his IT skills.
- Great communication skills and desire to offer IT support.
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem-solving.
- Team player.
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn and assume responsibilities.
- Seeks out and accepts increased responsibility.
- Displays a “can do” approach to work.
- Shows persistence and seeks alternative solutions.
- Does things before being asked or forced by events.
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills.
- Resolve various technical problems ranging from PC's, Laptop's, hardware, software, network printers.
- Troubleshoot user accounts, creation, deletion, permissions on the file server, password change/reset.
- Solve and updated tickets received on IT HelpDesk.
- Email: Create email accounts, distros, aliases, archives user support
- Support for remote users.
- Inventory, monthly and yearly cleanup.
- Purchase IT small equipment's (laptops, PCs, printers, accessories)
What we offer
Awesome colleagues in a highly collaborative environment
Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Stefan cel Mare)
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
Access to various training programs and HR events
Fun at work events (Banc Show, Ice Cream Day, Childhood day etc.)
Massage and fruits within the company premises
Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, parties etc.)
Relaxation area (pool, foosball, darts, table tennis, board games & more)