VBA Developer (middle-senior)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile VBA Developer (middle-senior) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities from different domains - finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT – since 2011.
You will be a part of the Tactical Tools team in BSC/FIN, that is dedicated to providing quick, reliable, automated solution to tackle day-to-day operational
activities of FIN clients.
These solutions will provide our clients with the necessary tools to streamline the processes and obtain efficiency gains or to respond to increasing business needs in terms of finance and reporting.
A Little About You:
● Minimum 2 years of IT application development in VBA (classes);
● Reporting development experience with Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, QlickView, Tableau);
● Knowledge of development tools such as Git, Jira;
● Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing;
● IT knowledge – bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent;
● Good level of English, French is a plus;
● Python, /Bootstrap is a plus.
We Also Value:
● Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission;
● Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes could be requested;
● Cooperation and team spirit.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
● Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications or business change requests from the users;
● Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode;
● Improvement solutions/ plans - in accordance with the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
● Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management)
as a project resource;
● Contribute to the definition of tactical tools solutions and assess impact in line with BSC/FIN framework;
● Develop tactical tools solutions to different clients’ requests using mainly VBA and Power BI;
● Ensure proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production;
● Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications,
developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
● Ensure that internal tools are up to date and the established convention are followed-up and respected;
● Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
● Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.