Infrastructure Tech Support Analyst in Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Infrastructure Tech Support Analyst in Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University graduate in Information Technology / Computer Engineering.
• Work experience in IT infrastructure and service delivery is a strong plus.
• Good knowledge on Support processes;
• Good knowledge on Workstation support;
• Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN), switching & routing and Server operations;
• Basic understanding of the voice systems;
• Call logging tools like ServiceNow Remedy, etc.
• Technical Skills;
• MCP (Optional) or CCNA (Optional).
• Problem Solving Skills;
• Analytical Skills;
• Strong Customer orientation skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame; High energy level and be able to effectively work with various cross functional teams;
• Good command of English.
• Planning and designing new platforms and integrating new technologies into existing infrastructure;
• Evaluating new technologies and new releases;
• Conducting cost analysis of newly designed platforms and technologies Focus on Accenture and industry standards, policies and best practices;
• Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems;
• Resolve Level1/2 incidents affecting the operation/availability of production systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes;
• Conduct trend analysis with a focus on proactive identification of events/issues that threaten performance and a consistent & timely resolution and documentation;
• Deploy standard repeatable build outs;
• Install, configure, patch and maintain appropriate technologies (e.g. servers/databases/network/ storage/software solutions);
• Manage and support backup strategies;
• Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions;
• Monitor vendors' release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required;
• Assist disaster recovery tests;
• Create and review technical system recovery plans;
• Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions;
• Assess/install/maintain third-party tools;
• Make proactive suggestions for service improvements;
• Demonstrate commitment to Service Excellence;
• Coach less experienced staff in the supported products and best practice for production support.