Junior Change Management Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Tehnologie active
View all jobs Junior Change Management Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• You have a Masters in Psychology, Sociology, Political Sciences, Social Economics, HR Management, (Applied) Economics or Commercial or Civil Engineering.
• Good at writing, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
• You believe in people as a critical success factor in companies
• You understand that organizational structures can evolve to become suboptimal
• You have the analytical insight, intellectual curiosity, and vision to develop more efficient operating models
• You’re people minded and sensitive to your environment
• You’re conscious of the role of change management and have the people and communication skills to support change
• Draft & deliver a change impact assessment (stakeholder analysis)
• Draft & deliver personas and change journeys
• Data driven analysis of employee behavior
• Set up and maintain our change management tool (Change Scout)
• Set up, analyze and make reports on pulse check surveys
• Set up, analyze and report on change adoption profiles (CAP)
• Set up, analyze and report on organizational network analysis (ONA)
• Design learning curricula
• Make recordings in SAP Enable Now
• Manage access rights in SAP Enable Now
• Drafting and editing of project communication (change cases, newsletters, scripts etc.)
• Make top-notch slides as input for presentations
What we bring:
• Fast-paced working environment within geographically-distributed teams
• Greenfield projects! Opportunity to design innovative, modern solutions
• Exposure to a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
• Chance to get involved and drive prototype projects (frameworks, engines, etc.)
as part of our Data Analytics practice
• Trainings! We encourage you to attend as many as possible and conduct some to
help your colleagues grow while developing your skills