Software Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IHM Total Consult Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
IHM Total Consult is, beginning with June 2019, part of SGB Humangest Holding, an Italian group of companies offering specialized consulting services in the field of human resources selection, training and management. IHM Total Consult was founded in 2004 and is now ranked among the top 5 HR players on the Romanian market, considering turnover.
All resumes and data are considered confidential and will be evaluated only for projects matching your professional experience.
- 5 years’ experience with development and/or testing of automotive software;
- 3 years’ experience with software project management;
- Experience with instrument cluster, smart junction boxes, high voltage boxes and body electronics design;
- Knowledge on the specific requirements of automotive electronics;
- Knowledge on specific tools and requirements for SW development;
- Knowledge on the development flow for automotive software products;
- Experienced in interactions with automotive customers;
- Experienced in working with multi-disciplined engineering team.
- Act as the key responsible engineer for all software activities on projects throughout all development phases (from RfQ to industrialization);
- Interface with customers to clarify requirements, plantings during development;
- Plan, request and follow-up the human resources needed for delivering the software;
- Plan, request and control investments and expenses needed for software design;
- Lead the design activities in line with company procedures for software design;
- Proactively contribute to the development, implementation and continuous improvements of the department’s quality assurance system with particular focus on software design activities;
- Manage an existing project through to close-out;
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and sub-contract changes;
- Manage the software project reviews, consolidates actions and provides reporting and action plans;
- Establishing milestones, and monitoring adherence to requirements, schedules and budgets in conjunction with the project team and reporting to management;
- Identify project specific issues and manage solutions;
- At the end of the project, participate to the closure of project and gives feedback regarding best practices and difficulties.