Head of Mechanical Customer Applications Team in P E&DS TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Head of Mechanical Customer Applications Team in P E&DS TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
You will be responsible to lead the Mechanical Customer Application development team in Engine Systems, Product Line Electronics.
The team develops the mechanical part for engine control units, control units for selective catalyst reduction systems, on board chargers, wireless chargers ,DC charging - junction boxes for electric vehicles, battery heaters etc.
* Responsible for managing the team within their functional area;
* Responsible to coordinate the professional activities of the team members and allocate resources;
* Responsible to create personal development plans for the team members, according to their job requirements;
* Tracking, monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the team members;
* Ensure good communication with different stakeholders;
* More than 4 years working experience in a relevant field;
* Demonstrated capability of managing a technical staff. Good self-management;
* Good oral and written communication skills in English;
* Good technical skills;
* Good knowledge of technologies (die-cast , injection molding, deep-drawing, punching ,machining, assembly techniques);
* Knowledge in using CAD tools (Creo - prefferable);
* Good MS Office knowledge and skills;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.