Microsoft SCCM Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HR Gold active.
Vezi toate job-urile Microsoft SCCM Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science;
• At least 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Infrastructure Administration;
• 1 year experience with Microsoft SCCM;
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Certification training such as MCSE and MCP preferred;
• Solid understanding of standard client/server, Networking and Internet fundamentals;
• System Center Configuration Manager experience in a medium to large environment;
• Superior knowledge and technical proficiency managing a Configuration Manager implementation in the clientserver components and feature sets;
• Troubleshoot all aspects of Configuration Manager effectively and understand the product flow encompassing software distribution, patch management, operating system deployment and logging in detail;
• Configuration Manager Disaster Recovery planning and execution;
• SQL, IIS, WSUS, AD knowledge and troubleshooting skills as it pertains to Configuration Manager;
• Understand the fundamentals of WMI and how it is utilized by Configuration Manager;
• Scripting (e.g. VB or Powershell);
• SCCM Application packaging and deployment;
• SCCM Performance Monitoring;
• Experience in other Microsoft Management technologies, including Active Directory services (AD), and System Center Operations Manager, System Center Essentials and WSUS is desired.
We are currently recruiting an Microsoft SCCM Engineer in Bucharest for our partner, an IT&C service provider. The Company has various technologies certifications such as: data center, virtualization, enterprise cloud infrastructure and business intelligence.
The SCCM Engineer must have sufficient technical depth and a superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in their core technology as well as excellent troubleshooting skills across a broad spectrum of supporting technologies, with troubleshooting at the expert level within enterprise environments. Migration experience and design experience is a must.
This individual will diagnose and correct SCCM solution performance problems. The role requires a technically strong Consultant who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in design and deployment of an SCCM Infrastructure solution.
• Troubleshooting the issues regarding SCCM Applications, Windows updates, operating system deployment, functionality issues of the product, reporting, clients, other SCCM components;
• Add new objects in SCCM, as apps, packages, updates, baselines, operating systems, report;
• SCCM solution management: manage DP, ensure proper SCCM functionality and problem solver, extend functionality by adding new features;
• Redesign SCCM architecture;
• Apps packaging;
• SCCM Co-management – Intune;
• Any other request in SCCM/Intune area.
• Trainings & certifications;
• Exposure to an international environment;
• Flexible schedule with remote work.