HR Generalist / Administrator
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in HR;
- Experience in administering HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, additional acts to labor agreements, terminations, holidays, medical leaves, time-sheets, etc.
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Strong relationship building skills and influencing/negotiation skills;
- Service oriented working style and attitude, including the ability to work well under pressure, ability to prioritize and handle complex tasks;
- Attention to detail and process management skills, as well as focus towards continuous improvement of the process.
- Manage the HR function which supports all employees in creating the work effective environment;
- Ensure support to Management on all HR aspects;
- Ownership of HR processes: Performance Management, Salary Review, Objectives setting, Training programs etc. ;
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and solve any issues that may arise;
- Ensure the HR documentation compliance with legal requirements and Security requirements of the company (Employee forms);
- Define and provide 6-months on-boarding of new staff;
- Propose and lead innovative employer branding activities ;
- Job related with payroll and personnel administration;
- Reporting activities – as per the company requests;
- Other tasks reasonably requested;
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes.