Marketing Development Funds Specialist with Russian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Marketing Development Funds Specialist with Russian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree; may have advanced university degree
• Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, compensation, sales operations or customer support
Knowledge and Skills:
• Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation).
Mastery in English and Russian
• Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
• Ability to work as both a member and project manager in a team
• Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies
• Strong customer experience focus
• Responsible for coordinating end-to-end Partner and Sales facing activities on Market development funds (MDF) process
• Deep knowledge on the process and relevant tools, provides guidance and consultancy on them and acts as first point of escalation
• Accountable for partner experience on this process as well as operations execution of each process step
• Ensures all operational metrics and KPIs are within agreed performance levels
• Follows up with partners for support required in all MDF process stages- funds allocation, claiming process, required documentation, timelines, payments, missing invoices or disputes
• Coordinates exception requests between Partner, Sales, Finance and Compliance, if needed
• Supports and deliver regular reviews on performance status with Partners or internal HP functions
• Ensures Audit & compliance rules are enforced and applied
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.