Corporate Finance Professional
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience background in Investment Banks or M&A / corporate finance departments of advisory firms ideally with international or regional presence
• Strong undergraduate and graduate academic performance in corporate finance, project finance, international transactions, capital markets, direct investment, financial and economic analysis
• Professional Certification completed or in process (ACCA or CFA) will be an advantage
• Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals
• Ability to work a demanding schedule
• Highly motivated, with a strong desire to be the “best of the best”
• Excellent knowledge of Excel based tools
• Excellent analytical skills
• A strong command of spoken and written English
Deloitte's Corporate Finance (CF) practice in Romania is one of the country's leading providers of Mergers & Acquisitions advisory services. Our clients are large multinational and local companies and investors, seeking for our advice on complex M&A transactions or debt financing projects. The regional structure of our services practice allows our CF experts to serve our clients across the Deloitte Central Europe region and across all industries by making us more flexible, mobile and efficient.
We are currently looking for candidates for various positions in the dynamically developing Corporate Finance Team in Bucharest.
• Effectively executing M&A projects including:
o Preparation of project documentation: teasers, information memorandum, financial forecasts, client presentations, etc.
o Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
o Preparation of and administration of data rooms
o Other activities as appropriate to complete the project
• Contributing to business development and the sales process
• Maintaining high quality and professional standards
• Compliance with risk management procedures
• Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, providing on the job training and feedback
Deloitte will offer in return:
• Work in challenging and dynamic environment
• Taking proactive career steps - set goals and career plans with your career counsellor
• Developing excellent professional skills
• Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs
• Competitive salary and social package.