Digital Identity Technical Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Identity Technical Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
- Knowledge of OAuth2, OIDC, LDAPv3, SAMLv2, PKI, SSL/TLS, Kubernetes or OpenShift, OpenAPI, JSON, JWK and troubleshooting skills (performance tunning included) ;
- Knowledge of PSD2 and /or OpenBanking or OpenData (it is a plus for us).
- Design and implement Identity and Access Management solutions, Single Sign On, Federation, Directory Server, Identity Synchronization;
- Technical analyses and technical design for complex solutions in the Security area, for internal use and also external customers;
You are going to be part of a team with 12 years of experience in the complex Identity and Access Management deployment; The projects that we have are Digital Identity international ones on IBM and Forgerock technologies; You may also have the chance to travel onsite for meetings or workshops.
If you are experienced with OAuth2 or OIDC, Java and APIs (JAAS or Spring Security is also interesting) and you know your way around Kubernetes or source-2-image CI/CD pipelines, drop us a line and let's start a conversation. Our customers are moving their workloads to the Cloud thus we need to scale our IAM APIs to handle thousands of requests per second, so if you can help out with tuning the applications for high throughput this is also a plus.
In the ITSS Digital Identity team you will actively learn more and develop your skills on the Forgerock Identity Platform while embracing new challenges in a dynamic international projects environment. See you soon 🙂
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.