This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs Software Integrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Develop and maintain framework for continuous integration;
- Automated builds;
- Automated tests;
- Static code analysis;
- Tools to support integration workflow;
- Develop and maintain release management tools (front-end / back-end);
- Create software release packages;
- Guide the software release process;
- Evaluate new tools and make sure used frameworks are state-of-the art;
- Provide configuration management support to projects;
- Sanity validation of SW releases before shipment;
- Interact with several target flash procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in software development on embedded systems;
- Must have experience with: version control systems (RTC, SVN, Git), build management tools (Jenkins), scripting languages (Python) and command shell languages (DOS, bash);
- Experience in a DevOps work flow;
- Experience in creating or rebuilding a Continuous Integration ecosystem and release support;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, must be able to interact with multiple global teams;
- Innovative, self-driven, detailed oriented, flexible and capable of multi-tasking;
- Additional Skills (nice to have): Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. Experience using Windows and Linux VMMs to perform continuous integration and builds for Linux, QNX. Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies. Knowledge of Atlassian Toolset, JIRA, Crucible, Confluence and Fisheye.
- Possibilities for career development in international company focused on being a technology leader;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and global expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.