Microsoft DevOps Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Microsoft DevOps Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer fresh graduates / final year students a great opportunity to join our team as a Microsoft DevOps Trainee.
You will join a small team working with cool technologies (C#/Node.js), nice infrastructure (Azure) & shinny tools (Visual Studio Enterprise, Azure DevOps, big screen dashboards), releasing regular small work packages for improving our employees satisfaction and be friend with our Service Desk.
You will have the opportunity to get a big picture of the overall BearingPoint IT landscape and be part of integrating new IT systems. If you want to work on various technical subjects and you aren’t a big fan of creating user interface, this position is for you.
Finally, we will focus on your technical personal development, with a focus on Azure Cloud Microsoft Certifications.
Work repartition (short & mid term)
- 20% : operations & monitoring (understanding the IT infrastructure / different IT systems/ entities);
- 60% : software maintenance of ACME blocks + new blocks (new systems);
- 20% : creating helper tools (reduce operation effort, better monitoring, better alerting, etc.).
- C# knowledge and/or experience (no matter web or desktop/script oriented) + JSON manipulation;
- SQL knowledge (basic operations: SELECT, CREATE, UPDATE, DELETE);
- basic network knowledge (basic troubleshooting /TCP port, etc.).
- Fluent English speaker;
- Proactive & autonomous but good abilities to sum-up & rise alerts;
- Not afraid to go outside comfort zone;
- Available for business trips (Germany/France).
Nice to have skills
- Node.js/ ;
- Any other programming language;
- Azure technologies (Azure Service Bus/App Service/Web Jobs/Application Insights/Azure Functions/Redis).
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German / French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.