Software Developer (ReactJS, NodeJS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Software Developer (ReactJS, NodeJS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We give you the tools and the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies, in exchange for your drive and bold ideas.
- Develop your programming skills, while learning and working with the latest technologies (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Bot, to name just a couple of them).
- Work side by side with senior developers who will teach you and offer you guidance throughout your BearingPoint journey.
- Take part in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our projects in a professional and well-organized environment.
- Perform activities that include developing custom software or modules in line with the technical functionality agreed with client's specifications, harmonizing software with operating systems and architectures, assembling of applications in coherent and integrated systems, testing and validating clients’ specifications.
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science ;
- Good knowledge of frameworks (e.g. ReactJS, NodeJS) and 2+ years experience in software development (we highly welcome junior professionals or students who have previously been exposed to software development project teams during university internships);
- Good knowledge of: ReactJS, Node.js, C# .net API;
- Nice to have: .NET core framework;
- Very good English;
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German / French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.