IoT 2nd line Operations CS/IT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IoT 2nd line Operations CS/IT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Experience in a multinational environment
• English proficiency (B2-C1)
• A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following areas: Telecom Core CS, VAS, Unix
• Basic programming skills in UNIX Shell Scripting
• Good understanding of ITIL methodology
• To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents at 2nd line, without vendor intervention.
• To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
• To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures.
• To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
• Managing technical service ramp-up (installation, configuration and coordination of setup tasks) for network platforms
• Delivering operational and technical expertise for feasibilities, including delivery of cost estimations for network application operations activities during service lifecycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing network landscape