Senior Business Analyst in Iasi
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in terms of business analysis;
• Experience in business requirements collection and functional analysis;
• Good knowledge of estimation processes and methodologies;
• Understanding of release and deployment process;
• Relevant experience in business analysis and process design
• Computer literate with an understanding of the software development process and information system concepts;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Proactive and problem-solving approach;
• Good time management skills and the ability to manage own workload;
• Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment and to produce accurate results;
• High level of customer orientation;
• Travel availability
• Proficient written and spoken English;
• Knowledge of Credits environment (products, processes) with focus on Underwriting – nice to have
• German language – nice to have
• Collect business requirements;
• Analyze information needs and functional requirements;
• Prepare the solution proposal;
• Define functional specification and solution design;
• Define and validate test strategy and plan;
• Manage functional design acceptance;
• Documents, analyses and validates business processes;
• Monitor project progress;
• Experience in operating in an agile environment