Customer Support Representative
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
What you need to have
• Previous customer experience is appreciated but is not a must
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable working for a global company and in an international work environment
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
• High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
• Service-minded and empathy, ability to independently support customers
• Support team will handle phone and e-mail inquiries received from the users and documents processing according to internal standards of Conectys and client requirements.
• A proactive team member who enjoys helping others, answering questions and assist customers
• A multi tasker and a quick adapter to changes would be great
• Bold and enthusiastic with great customer service skills
• Problem solver
• Creative in dealing with customers
• Deliver high quality service across support platforms
• Process documentation coming from end users and leveraging important customer information
• Assist in customer account maintenance
• Coordinate and communicate with relevant departments to solve inquiries
We are the place to be. Here’s why:
• Full training from day one
• Growth opportunities
• Access to awesome tools and resources
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly bonuses in accordance to your performance and involvement
• Meal vouchers and private medical insurance;
• A Monday-Friday schedule (09.00-18.00)
• Internal events (Fruits Day, Pizza with the CEO etc)
• Working in a friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team.
• Ongoing training designed to improve customer experience and business performance