Category and Shopper Insights Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FrieslandCampina Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Category and Shopper Insights Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Royal FrieslandCampina provides people around the world with all the good things milk has to offer. Baby and infant food, milk-based drinks, cheese, milk, yoghurts, desserts, butter, cream, milk powder, dairy-based ingredients and fruit-based drinks are products that play an important role in people�s nutrition and well-being. FrieslandCampina�s own legacy is its many well-known brands, more than 30 all over the world. FrieslandCampina�s brands, represented in Romania by Milli, Napolact, Dots, Ok�, Campina and Completa, make the products recognizable for you.
We deliver healthy food, every day� for a billion people worldwide.
• Generates shopper insights on an industry, category, customer level
• Translate shopper understandings, consumer research, market data analysis and trend analysis into actionable, retailer relevant category insights
• Supports the insights generation process by close collaboration with the channel managers
• Constantly makes recommendations with regards to improving: Portfolio, Pricing, Placement in Store, by channel, by region and customer cluster
• Analyzes in depth the performance by channel, by category, by client – using all available data sources, identifiers patternsinsights and helps generate solutions to capitalize on them.
• Offers support to the channel managers and the key account managers to prepare data driven proposals to customers.
• Tracks the activity of competitors and issues competitive monitoring reports and insights.
• Populates, gathers, organizes, develops and distributes reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Generates market data reposts and identifies opportunities regarding : SOV, SOS, NSD, NWD by region, channel
• Proposes and improves the in store execution standards
• Proactively proposes and helps develop category growth programs – including – the customer argumentation, analysis preparation, monitoring the implementation as well as evaluating the program.
• Assists in the creations of fact-based selling stories to drive insight into action and utilize presentation skills to articulate the data to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensures data accuracy on all provided reports and supports the sales force to improve execution.
• Manages the relationship with the external agencies that are involved in the processes connected to the role.
• University degree
• Solid understanding of FMCG trends across channels
• Strong experience working with scanned retail sales data
• Advanced skills
• Experience using planogram development software
• Solid knowledge of Category Management principles
• Strong business and financials skills
• Proactive attitude, creative problem solving skills, negotiation skills
• Excellent communication, cooperation and influencing skills
• Cross organizational collaboration
• Sound administrative knowledge/experience essential - planning, organizing and coordination skills
• Flexibility in approaching work situations
• Competent in dealing with difficult situations
• Strong motivation for working in challenging environment; experience of working in a high-pressure environment and working to tight deadlines
• Self-driven, results-oriented, positive outlook with a clear focus on business priorities
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in English
• Clean driving license: B category
The Category and Shopper Insights Manager delivers actionable analysis and recommendations, leveraging all relevant data sources, for utilization in driving overall category growth across channels and customers.