Edenred is the world leader for employee benefits products and business solutions for oil companies & retailers, with a business volume over 26 billion €, out of which 78% through digital formats and a global presence in 46 countries, with more than 8000 employees.Requirements
Candidates will also have to demonstrate:
C#, .net skills
2+ years experience on C# / .net mobile development
Knowledge + experience of GIT
Xamarin certification and / or experience on Xamarin Native preferred
Practical knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
The candidate will participate in the creation of mobile apps which are used every day by millions of people.
Our developers collaborate with UI / UX designers, graphic designers, back and front end developers and product managers to create great and effective applications; and ensure, in a DevOps spirit, that our products meet the expected quality and availability requirements.
The ideal candidate is a curious developer who masters C#, .net, unit testing, has a critical mind and should not be frightened by a little debugging. Be used to Xamarin technology would be an advantage.
Join our team!
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.