Procurement Sourcing Lead with German needed in Prague [AL3246]
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Procurement Sourcing Lead with German needed in Prague [AL3246] active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in French OR German and fluent English;
• Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Ability to manage various procurement projects at once and work with various stakeholders;
• Ability to assess new purchase requirements based on spend risk etc.;
• Ability to lead and manage meetings;
• Ability to work in self-managed and team environments;
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management in client organisations;
• Good record of interaction with procurement team and stakeholders;
• Knowledge of: Assigned commodities and services including sources of supply, commodity markets, price trends, grades, and qualities;
• Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, payment terms for commodities and services etc.;
• Principles and practices of large-scale centralised purchasing;
• Any business process improvement methodology such as TQM, Six Sigma, APEX etc. – a plus;
• 3-5 years of experience in procurement;
• Knowledge of key categories i.e. IT, Professional Services, HR, Marketing etc.;
• Involvement in the procurement of a variety of supplies, materials, equipment and services;
• A valid work permit for EU is required.
• Supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning and strategic sourcing tasks;
• Interfacing and communicating with stakeholders, project team, suppliers;
• Establishing negotiation strategies, identifying and developing negotiation levers, validating them with stakeholders and leading negotiations to ensure savings;
• Discussing with vendors and evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers;
• Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, manage SOP’s, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes;
• Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities;
• Working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
• Reviewing orders for accuracy and compliance with existing policies and procedures;
• Organising, updating, and retaining key documents and technical entries;
• Preparing purchase orders through an ERP and placing orders for the purchase of goods and services.
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.