Consultant Advisory - Transaction Services
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region.
Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
If you want to further develop your career in Transaction Services and contribute to a successful professional experience join our team at PwC! As the largest professional services provider in Romania, we can offer more variety, greater challenges and the most diverse opportunities around. And most importantly, we focus on developing our people and making this a rewarding place to be. PwC is offering you the opportunity for further professional development by joining our colleagues as a Consultant within our Advisory - Transaction Services department.
· Finance or accounting professionals with 1-3 years of relevant experience (junior level)
· Accounting knowledge (Romanian Accounting Standards); IFRS knowledge would be a plus
· Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet)
· Fluency in English
· Good analytical skills
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Structured and organised
· High level of business awareness
· Availability to travel (up to 10% of total time)
· Prepare financial analyses on Target companies, related to Income Statement and Balance Sheet items (data processing, review for errors, perform analyses to show relevant trends and conclusions), using excel and power point.
· Review of business-related information (financial statements, trial balances, management reports, commercial contracts, financial agreements etc)
· Raise questions to the Target company’s management and staff regarding financial and accounting matters analyzed
· Identify potential adjustments to reported EBITDA, Net Debt and Net Working Capital.
· Discuss findings with team leaders and follow up on review points
· Take part in client meetings
· Perform research activities using publicly available or proprietary sources
· Liaise with tax specialists and lawyers to exchange relevant information
· Write sections from due diligence reports (in English), depending on allocation received from job manager
What we offer:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment;
• Systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• Professional and team-oriented work environment;
• Excellent career development opportunities;
• Challenging assignments with top Romanian and international clients;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• International exposure;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Up-to-date technologies and methodology.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.