Manufacturing Planner- Manufacturing TSR
Manufacturing, Timisoara, Electronics,Production
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
The Manufacturing Planner has the required experience and know how to support a new product lauch (or series production) in the production definition, implementation, improvement and changes in the production processes. Has a relevant significance in technical details of the production process arround the equipment (interface equipment - line -operators) and in the preparation and execution the different sample builds and the proper verification of production related setups.
* Tracking of the industrialization and ramp-up activities in close connection with the engineering team;
* Implementation of lean concepts and robust processes during installation of production cells keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given;
* Coordinate the implementation of the equipments and processes necessary for the product;
* Planning , drive and ensuring of flawless New Product Launch builds;
* Work out activities triggered by eventual changes in product or requirements;
* During execution of activities, keeping the Capital spends aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets;
* Keeping other costs such as labor, ramp-up in line with approved project plan and budget.
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineer-ing - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
* Knowledge of SAP;
* English is mandatory; German is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Stability;International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.