Learning & Development Trainee with German
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- 1 year of professional experience ( trainee role is acceptable) in an administrative role;
- Previous experience in an HR admin role is an advantage but not mandatory
- English Advanced and German B2
- Very good communication skills
- Customer care attitude
- MS Office knowledge
1. Manage administrative tasks related to the Performance Administration for BearingPoint for Germany:
- Launch objective setting forms for new employees;
- Create and run reports regarding the performance process;
- Send reminders;
- Answer daily requests received from employees.
2. Ensure support for the FW and local training for Germany:
- Introduce training catalog in SAP
- Management of participants
- Sending the feedback forms after the trainings
- Reports related to training activity in Germany