RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST WITH RUSSIAN
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST WITH RUSSIAN active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Are you curious about recruitment? Are you passionate about team work? Do you love working with international partners? Then Procter & Gamble, one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world has the right job for you in our Bucharest office.
At P&G we take pride in being at the leading edge of recruitment and we thrive to provide the best in class candidate experience. That's the mission of our Candidate Management Center in Bucharest.
We are looking for a Candidate Management Center Specialist to administrate the recruiting and hiring activities for our European countries we manage out from our Bucharest center (United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bulgari, Serbia, Romania, Greece).
If you have a can-do attitude and are customer oriented, then at P&G you have the opportunity to develop a fruitful career.
The job will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to process applicants to our P&G jobs in Taleo recruiting system and handle hiring process for the selected candidates;
- You will schedule interviews for candidates and our interviewers;
- You will handle candidate queries on emails, social media, phone;
- You will own day to day relationship with our internal partners related to any candidate queries;
- You will update Taleo database to keep an accurate status for all open P&G jobs;
- You will be the single point of contact with selected candidates to sign the job offer and prepare all assets needed for their day 1;
- You will run Taleo reports to track and present the status of P&G open jobs.
- Meaningful, impactful work from Day 1;
- Training and support for continuous improvement;
- Work with one of the best recruitment systems;
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in an environment of respect & inclusion;
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship;
You are a good fit if:
- You have advance Russian language knowledge;
- You are passionate about recruitment;
- You are autonomous and have a customer service attitude;
- You are a focused person with good organization skills.