Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Modeler active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• Understanding and experience in the area of data management and/or IT, data modelling- technics, architecture and agile way of working;
• Advance knowledge of banking processes and products;
• Broad experience with data modelling tools and methods;
• Excellent communication and didactical skills and English language skills both spoken and in word are required;
• Strong Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / Database Design skills;
• Experienced in understanding business terms, understanding of the importance of definitions and meaning of words;
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
• Based on the input of business representatives refine requirements and translate them into business terms and conceptual models.
• Deliver conform agreed principles and quality criteria: Conceptual Data Models, data requirements, Logical- and Physical Data Models, requirements mapping and documentation necessary for shipping via group/local deployment packages to the Data Lakes;
• Report on the process and communication to stakeholders.
• Maintaining and supporting the usage of the data models in the organization;
• Set up and maintain design principles, standards and guidelines for BDW/Esperanto components and way of working;