With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
Microsoft Office suite: strong focus on Excel (including functions, pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- SQL Developer scripting
- PL-SQL beginner level a plus (procedures level)
- ETL Tools: DataStage/Informatica
- Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL).
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.