Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile UI/UX Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- 5-7 years of UX/UI experience in Digital Environment (E-commerce, Web apps, Mobile Apps);
- 1-2 years of leading UX/UI design teams;
Must have skills:
- Experience in working and leading design team in Agile environment;
- Understanding of interdependence between customer needs, business expectations and technical requirements and ability to drive a reasoned discussion on this subject;
- Experience with different supports : Web(Desktop+mobile), Native ( Mobile + Tablet);
Nice to have skills
- Mastery of at least one set of tools covering hight-fidelity wireframing, visual design and clickable prototyping (ex Sketch+Invision for Mac, Adobe XD for Windows );
- Advanced level of visual design skills and understanding of front-end;
- Education : Degree in Design, Multimedia or Computer science;
- English : Intermediate.
- Lead a team of UX/UI Designers in providing engaging and intuitive user experiences for digital products;
- Lead user research: 1to1 interviews, contextual shadowing, task analysis, quantitative queries to verify hypothesis, card sorting sessions;
- Lead ideation sessions: team ideation, customer co-creation;
- Lead user testing: 1to1 concept, journey and usability testings, arborescence testing, a/b testing;
- Lead design documentation and deliverable creation: research guides, persona and user journey, ideas concepts, wireframes, visual mock-ups, clickable prototypes, interface guidelines, test plans;
- Constantly monitor market trends and user-centered best practices to enrich thinking during ideation sessions;
- Collaborate with Banking Product Managers, Proxy Product Owners and Tech Leads to ensure user insights are tightly integrated into roadmaps and ux process is integrated into agile cycles of development.