Email Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Email Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to be responsible for managing marketing email campaigns. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
- Manage email marketing campaigns (from planning and targeting to set-up, testing, execution and sending/scheduling)
- Analyze campaign performance in order to increase key metrics and provide continuous improvements to the email program
- Track and maintain email/program analytics and assess impact on business projects and campaigns
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing re-engagement strategies.
- Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Reporting to the Business Manager on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
Minimum 2 years of experience in email marketing, preferable in online industry
Business degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus
Knowledge of HTML and content management systems is a plus
Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
Familiarity with analytical and database tools
Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
Strong project management skills
An ability to work under tight deadlines