Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
- Define the Hardware specification based on System requirements
- Design the Hardware schematic and layout of the Electronic component
- Conduct the Worst case calculation and Functional simulation
- Conduct investigations on electronic components: specification, availability and pricing; Support BOM definition
- Define the required documentation for other departments (Software, Production)
- Support for system definition and technical covering (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA)
- Run the testing, validation and homologation activities, according to the defined methods
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Computer Science)
- Very good knowledge in Electronics Hardware engineering
- Very good drawing tools know-how (ex: Mentor Graphics)
- Basic knowledge in EMC (root cause, effect and countermeasures)
- Understanding and knowledge of sensors in mechatronic products (switch, Hall sensor, photoelectric barrier)
- Know how in Automotive Electronics Systems (particularly in car access and security)
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!