This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Messaging Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
We are looking for a Messaging Administrator to be a part of the Technical Infrastructure Delivery team, responsible for collaborating with portfolio management, project managers & stakeholders in the delivery of BSL related infrastructure components and BAU.
The candidate will be responsible for resolving advanced technical issues in the environment, will be heavily involved in working with project teams and will lead project initiatives from the systems side.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Designing, installing, monitoring and supporting advanced functions of the Messaging System and associated ecosystem, and related applications directly or with the team members;
• Will be assigned responsibility for technical issues in the environment for problem resolution;
• Diagnosing and repairing system problems working closely with vendor support for all servers, software and other hardware;
• Defining, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting system performance of all systems including internal external networks, hardware, servers and all connected equipment belonging to the company;
• Defining, maintaining and monitoring compliance to security and software policies for the business.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
• Minimum 2 years of experience with the following messaging systems: MS Exchange On -premise, MS Exchange Online, Office 365;
• Desirable experience with the following messaging systems: Blackberry, MobileIron, Clearswift Mail Gateways, MessageLabs, Enterprise Vault Archiving & Compliance products;
• Attention to detail, seeks to help and co-operate with customers in order to develop productive, professional relationships with Customers (internal/external);
• Good problem solving, decision-making skills and effective communication skills;
• The ideal candidate should be proactive, results-oriented and focused on self-development.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Share Purchase Plan;
• Volunteering Days.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile, so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.