Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join us in our office in Bucharest.
- Performing full accounting exercises.
- Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations.
- Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, WHT)
- Offering support during yearly audits
- Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations
- Analyzing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above mentioned transactions
- Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency
- Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CECCAR member would be a plus;
- English and Excel skills – intermediate to advanced;
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge on the use of accounting software – Navision or other ERP would be a plus;
- Experience of minimum 1 year in accounting and tax compliance outsourcing;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills, multitasking skills, excellent attention to details and accuracy;
- Must be able to effectively perform multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently for small projects and as part of a team.
KPMG in Romania offers:
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn. Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheet and reconciliation, but also about happy people and a culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health: massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.