This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The value of Audit begins with underpinning the accuracy of a company’s financial information, which shareholders use to make vital decisions. You’ll travel to various client sites to get a detailed understanding of their business, identify key risks and design strategies to mitigate them. Each industry faces different sets of risks, so your learning curve will be very steep, as you will be working on multiple engagements. Auditing financial statements is just the start.
Join us if you are a final year student or a fresh graduate who
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Likes to take initiative
- Is proficient in English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoy working individually as well as part of a team
- Likes to travel
You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls. But that’s just the start; you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes
- perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share meaningful insights to the client
- assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best and explore what works for you through a variety of experiences offering you:
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
- ACCA certification in 4 years
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
- Opportunity to use data analytics and complex applications to do a smart audit
- Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
- We give you the premises to achieve your full potential. Start here and explore how far you can go.