Consultant Servicii Hilti / Service Consultant
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years of direct selling, in the construction industry, preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment: Marketing, Sales, Finance
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Attention to details and accuracy in performing daily tasks
• Strong team player, committed and proving a positive attitude
• Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications would be a plus
• High level of entrepreneurship and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel up to 70% of working time
• Driving license
We are expanding our team and we are looking for a new collegue based in Bucharest.
As a Service Consultant, you’ll visit construction jobsites and offices of our customers to demonstrate Hilti Services value proposition to key stakeholders within the customer’s organization. You could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses. You will be introduced to our existing customers by your colleagues Account Managers.
The role is based in Bucharest and needs to cover also the South-East part of Romania.
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them. Far from traditional cold calling our way of interacting is a professional, consultative selling approach, oriented to build long term relationships.