Customer Support Agent with JP /DE/ FR/ TR/ ES
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support Agent with JP /DE/ FR/ TR/ ES active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber is looking for Japanese/ German/ French/ Turkish/ Spanish speakers to join our Customer Support teams in Bucharest. As a Customer Support representative, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing assistance to their issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your technical experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs.
You must have an intense desire to provide great customer service with each and every customer interaction. Our customer service team provides customer assistance via voice, email, and chat interactions to customers around the world for a number of different software products. We are devoted to giving our partners exceptional service by demonstrating unmatched listening, problem solving, common courtesies and customer oriented communication.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- Responding to customer questions in a timely and accurate way, via phone, e-mail or chat
- Identifying customer needs and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system
- Gathering and providing all the necessary in-depth data before escalation
- High level of fluency in written and spoken Japanese/ German/ French/ Turkish/ Spanish
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude towards learning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Attention to detail
- Interest in technology & video games
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac user experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Empathic person
- An attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical services package
- Fresh fruits and coffee all day long
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza