IT Service Desk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Desk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
A team member for our IT Department. Someone with good inter-personal skills who is able to communicate easy with KPMG staff, based on his proficiency in English. The candidate should be a strong team player and possess a very good time management and task follow-up skills. Moreover, should demonstrate rigor in his daily routine while treating all staff requirements with solicitude.
The overall job objective is to create an interface between the IT Department and end users in order to increase the responsiveness of the IT team to daily and ordinary assistance demands coming from staff. Provide support to staff on all company supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems and determine source, and advice on appropriate action.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and email;
- To assist end-users in all IT applications and equipment related issues;
- Diagnose, resolve, document resolutions for future reference technical hardware and software issues;
- Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.) and advise staff on appropriate action;
- Serve as liaison between staff and the IT department to resolve issues;
- Perform hardware and software installations;
- Follow standard help desk & incident management procedures: log all help desk interactions, redirect problems to appropriate resource, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, track and route problems and requests and document resolutions, prepare activity reports, stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- To ensure, as part of the IT team, the proper operation of all IT and Telecommunication items /equipment;
- To take part in the implementation of new IT applications and/or management information systems;
- To contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of new IT policies within the Firm and to monitor staff compliance;
- To provide full end-user support in using customized specific IT applications;
- To deliver on the spot and / or regular IT assistance to staff.
- University degree in Information Technology or related sciences;
- At least 2 years prior work experience as a member of a IT team;
- Relevant work experience in hardware, software & communication troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Office Application - Microsoft certification desirable;