Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience in the technical implementation and operation of mission critical IT services.
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft products such as SQL server, IIS, .NET Framework and MS Windows Applications.
• Understanding of SQL server.
• Experience in SQL writing queries.
• Experience in windows server systems and demonstrable history of root cause analysis on production issues.
• Being able to acquire a comprehensive understanding of a complex suite of IT applications / components.
• Being able to work collaboratively with all members of the team in the delivery of the Aura Service.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent organisational skills.
• Being quality focused and working well under pressure.
• Experience working in an ITIL-based framework.
• Proficiency in English.
• Implement changes in response to incidents / new business requirements (including new code releases from the development team).
• Troubleshoot and resolve application performance bottlenecks.
• Have expertise and understanding of Microsoft products such as IIS, .NET Framework and MS Windows Applications and the ability to develop a subject matter expertise in the end-to-end Aura application suite, its technical components, the interactions between components, and the underlying platforms & server environments.
• Have an understanding of SQL server and develop subject matter expertise in this Aura component.
• Assist in building verification testing & QA.
• Contribute to the automation of windows tasks for application role out utilising windows scripting such as PowerShell.
• Have experience and knowledge into windows server systems ability in root cause analysis on production issues.
• Interact with Application Support, Major Incident Management, related operational teams and the development team to diagnose and resolve incidents affecting the Aura users and / or system operation.
• Escalate incidents with the Global Aura Central Team in conjunction with Applications Support.
• Interact with the wider Data Centre Operations function, to direct incident investigation & resolution at the infrastructure, OS or base platform level.
• Provide subject expertise in Incident Management (as required).
• Have the ability to document process such as FAQ’s and SOP’s and will maintain and update a central repository of information.
• Be able to execute routine tasks as per schedule such as application monitoring.