We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
Candidates will also have to demonstrate:
• 3+ years’ experience on C# / .NET
• MVVM pattern knowledge
• Knowledge + experience of GIT
• Xamarin Native or Android / iOS lifecycle are a plus
• Practical knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
• English fluent
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
• Our developers collaborate with UI / UX designers, graphic designers, back and front-end developers and product managers to create great and effective applications. They make sure, in a DevOps spirit, that our products meet the expected quality and availability requirements.
• The ideal candidate is someone who masters C#, .NET, unit testing, has a critical mind and should not be frightened by a little debugging. Be used to Xamarin technology would be an advantage.